Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece, peeled, crushed
Garlic – 4 cloves, peeled, crushed
Gram Flour – 4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few, chopped
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Oil – as required
Mustard Seeds – few
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the mustard seeds till it starts to splutter.
3. Add onions, tomato, green chillies, ginger, garlic and salt.
4. Saute well.
5. Mix the gram flour in 1 cup of water and pour into the pan.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
8. Serve hot with idli, dosa or idiyappam.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.
Expected a sambar pic too