- Veal – 350 gms, cold roast or poached
- Green Beans – 1 1/2 cups, cooked and sliced
- Tuna in Oil – 175 gms
- Sour Cream – 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Spring Onion – 1, chopped
- Parsley – 2 sprigs
- Anchovies – 2
- Rocket Leaves – 50 gms
- Cut the cold veal into thin slices and mix with the beans in a large bowl.
- Blend the tuna with oil, sour cream, lemon juice, spring onion, parsley and anchovies till it resembles a puree.
- Add the tuna sauce and rocket leaves to the veal and bean mixture.
- Stir well.