Granny Smith Apple – 2, cored, sliced into matchsticks
Spinach leaves – 8 to 10 cups
Walnut Pieces – 1/2 cup
Dijon Mustard – 2 tsp
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
Cider Vinegar – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder
1. Heat a pan over medium flame.
2. Dry roast the walnut pieces for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Keep aside.
4. Combine the oil, vinegar and dijon mustard in a bowl.
5. Whisk together for a minute.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Mix the spinach leaves with the dressing and toss well to coat evenly.
8. Transfer the salad into serving plates.
9. Sprinkle the apple pieces equally on top of each plate.
10. Garnish with walnuts and serve at once.