Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Rice Flour – 1/4 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Asafoetida Powder – 1 tsp
Oil to fry
White Sesame Seeds – 1 tsp
1. Mix rice flour and wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Add salt, chilli powder, asafoetida and mix them with lukewarm water.
3. Add 1 tsp of hot oil.
4. Mix well using a greased palm.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Using a 3 hole disc in a murukku maker prepare small murukkus on a wet cloth.
7. Deep fry few at a time.
8. Take out and put it on an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
7. Store in an air-tight container.