Vermicelli – 100 gms
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
Gram Dal – 1/2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2
Oil – 5 tsp
Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
Cashewnuts – 15 gms
1. Heat oil, add mustard seeds, when it pops, add green chillies, urad dal, gram dal and curry leaves.
2. Add vermicelli and roast until it becomes slightly brown in colour.
3. Add 2 cups water and leave it covered in low heat.
4. Stir occasionally and cook until it becomes soft.
5. Roast cashews in little ghee and add it to the upma.
6. Serve hot.
Vermicelli Upma Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vermicelli Upma Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.