Chicken – 1 kg, with skin, cut into 4 to 5 pieces
Salt to taste
Grind to a paste with 4 tblsp of Vinegar:
Garlic – 6 to 8 cloves
Cumin Seeds – 1 1/4 tsp
Dry Red Chillies – 8 to 10
Breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup
Eggs – 2
Vegetable Oil for deep frying
1. Boil the chicken with water to cover.
2. Add 1 1/4 tsp salt, simmer till tender.
3. Keep aside to cool and prick the pieces with a fork.
4. Add a little salt to the chilli paste, rub over the chicken and keep aside for 4 hours.
5. Coat each piece, on all sides, with breadcrumbs.
6. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
7. Beat the eggs with 1 tsp water till frothy.
8. Dip the chicken into the egg and slide it in the hot oil.
9. Immediately spoon in the egg over the chicken, simultaneously spooning the hot oil over the egg as it falls on the chicken.
10. Add 4 tsp of beaten egg in the same way.
11. When the egg is golden brown and frilly, remove and keep aside.(do not turn the chicken over while cooking).
12. Repeat till all are done.
13. Serve hot.