Coriander Leaves – 2 cups, picked
Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Roasted Gram – 2 tblsp
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Urad Dal – 1 tsp
Asafoetida – a pinch
Curry Leaves – 2 sprigs
1. Grind to chutney consistency the coriander leaves, coconut, gram, salt with about a cup of water.
2. Beat curds smooth, add to chutney or add juice of lemon and mix thoroughly.
3. Season in oil the mustard seeds, urad dal, asafoetida and curry leaves.
4. Pour into chutney and mix.
5. Serve with idli, dosa or vada.