Onions – 2 tblsp, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 1/4 cup, chopped
Soya Chunks – 1 cup
Dhania Powder – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as required
Oil for frying
Mustard for seasoning
Cardamom for seasoning
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
Garlic – 4 to 5 flakes
Aniseed – 1/4 tsp
Cloves – 3
Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
1. Soka soya chunks in very hot water for 2 minutes.
2. Squeeze and take out. Repeat the process twice more to remove the smell from soya chunks.
3. Mix dhania powder, chilli powder in that oil. Add soya and continue frying for few more minutes.
4. Add ground paste and fry till dry.
5. Serve as a dry curry with rice.
what language is the recipe in….mix dhania powder and chilly powder in that oil…what oil? the method is not clear at all