Cooked Peas – 1/2 cup
Carrots – 3/4 cup, diced and cooked
Paneer – 1 cup, diced pieces
Pav Bhaji Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Oyster Mushrooms – 2 packets
Onions – 1/2 cup, chopped
Salt – as required
Tomato paste – 1/2 cup
Fresh Cream – 1 tblsp, for topping
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Kasoori Methi – 1 tsp
Dhania Powder – 1 tblsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Grated Fresh Coconut – 1/4 cup
Cashewnuts – 10
Grated Carrots – 1/2 cup, fried in butter
Red Chillies – 7
1. Deep fry paneer cubes in medium hot oil till golden.
2. Put it in warm water to which little turmeric powder is added. This helps the paneer to become soft.
3. Wash, wipe and dice mushrooms into 1 inch pieces.
4. Heat oil in a kadai, add onions and fry for few minutes.
5. Add chopped mushrooms and stir till it becomes soft.
6. Add both masala powders, dhania powder, tomato paste and stir well.
7. Mix ground paste, salt, sugar and fry till good smell comes out.
8. Pour just enough water along with cooked peas and carrots.
9. Boil for few minutes.
10. Add paneer cubes, boil for a minute and remove from fire.
11. Garnish with washed and chopped kasoori methi, coriander leaves.
12. Top it with fresh cream and serve hot.