250 gm big prawns, shelled
1 egg white
1 tsp cornflour
1 tbsp brandy
10 flakes garlic
4 green onions, thinly sliced
1/3 tsp ajino motto
1 tsp soya sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tsp cornflour mixed with ½ cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Grind garlic to a paste and mix with 1 cup water.
2. Strain through a fine sieve.
3. Mix egg white, cornflour and brandy.
4. Dip the prawns in the mixture and deep fry to a golden colour.
5. Drain. Heat 2 tbsp oil and fry onions for 1 minute, add prawns alongwith the remaining ingredients and cook till thick.
6. Serve hot.