Paneer Gulkhand Burfi is a delicious and easy to make sweet with paneer, condensed milk, cream and rose petals (gulkand). Perfectly suited for any festive occasion, these burfis can be made in very minimal time.
- Fresh Paneer – 1 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Thick cream – 1 tblsp
- Corn Flour – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 or 2 tsp (optional)
- Vellari (Cucumber) Seeds – Few
- Saffron – Few
- Dry Fruit (Badam, Pista, Cashew, walnut) – 1/4 cup
- Poppy Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Pumpkin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Gulkand – Few
- Heat a pan under medium flame.
- Add the dry fruits mixture, pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds and roast them till nice aroma.
- Remove from fire and let it cool down.
- Add the gulkand to it and keep it aside.
- Take a bowl, add paneer, condensed milk, cream, corn flour, sugar and mix well.
- Transfer to a mixer and blend them together.
- Heat a heavy bottomed vessel and add the ground paste to it.
- Keep stirring until it becomes thick.
- Do not heat it for a long time, otherwise laddu will not hold its shape.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool down.
- Take a table spoon of the mixture and make a ball shape.
- With your thumb, make a gentle press in the center.
- Keep some gulkand mixture in the center and close the mixture gently.
- Make ball shape with the stuffing inside.
- Decorate it with some saffron and vellari seeds on top.