Chicken pieces – 100 gms, boneless and shredded
Chicken stock – 500 ml
Garlic – 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
White flour – 1 tbsp
Butter – 2 tsp
Fresh cream – 1 tbsp
White pepper as per taste
Oil – 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Lightly fry the shredded chicken pieces in butter till tender.
2. Splutter the cumin seeds in hot oil separately and cook with the chopped garlic for a few seconds.
3. Add the white flour to the pan and fry for about 1 minute.
4. Now pour the chicken stock to the fried flour, blend thoroughly and mix the chicken pieces.
5. Add salt and white pepper powder to the mixture and saute on medium flame for about 4 minutes.
6. Serve hot.
The above dish was excellent.I will tru the same at home.