A simple, rich and delicious pulao with fruits and dry fruits. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
Almonds – 20
Cashewnuts – 20
Raisins – 20
Mixed Fruits – 2 cups (Apples, Pineapples, Pomegranates, Grapes, Oranges and Mangoes)
Cooked Rice – 2 cups
Ghee – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Cardamom Powder – little (optional)
1. If you are using mangoes, do not use too ripe ones.
2. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
3. Fry the almonds, cashewnuts and raisins for 20 to 30 seconds.
4. Add the cooked rice, salt and pepper powder.
5. Stir well and add the mixed fruits.
6. Cook for a minute and remove from flame.
7. Serve at once.