Grind to paste:
Blanced almonds – 10
Saffron – a pinch
Red chillies – 6
Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
1. Separate cauliflowers into small flowerets, wash well and cook in boiling water for 2 minutes. Keep aside. Dice capsicums into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Pressure cook potatoes, peel outer skin and cut into finger like pieces.
3. Dice onions, fry in oil till dark brown and then grind it to paste.
4. Strain curds through fine mesh strainer and then whip the curds lightly.
5. Grind almonds, saffron, chillies, ginger into paste using milk.
6. Heat oil in a kadai, add capsicums and fry for few minutes. Add cauliflower pieces and saute till both vegetables becomes soft.
7. Mix in potatoes and fry till vegetables turn golden.
8. Stir in onion paste, salt, sugar and mix well.
9. Add ground paste and cook in reduced flame for few more minutes.
10. Pour curds at the end and cook in reduced flame. Add rest of the milk, cook for few more minutes. Remove from fire.
11. Pour on a serving dish, decorate with little fresh cream and coriander leaves on top.