Mughlai Navratan Korma is a dish which is made with nine different vegetables and has a creamy, rich and spicy gravy.
It is one of the most popular vegetarian dishes served in Indian restaurants.
Vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, cauliflower and peas are cooked with spices such as garam masala and cumin seeds.
The dish may be served with rice or naan, and can also be served as a part of a thali.
Mughlai Navratan Korma
- 4 cup Combination of 9 vegetables chopped, steamed
- 1 cup Paneer chopped
- 1 cup Tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion finely chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Thick Cream
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan
- Fry onions till golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add salt, cumin, turmeric, chilli and coriander powder and fry for 2 minutes. Add garam masala powder.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes. Cook on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water and simmer till the gravy is thick.
- Add all the vegetables, paneer and dried fruits.
- Stir gently and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with slit green chillies, cream and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or naan.