1. Powder rice and dal together in a mill.
2. Sieve it and mix with salt, red chilli powder.
3. Grind onions to smooth paste and mix with flour.
4. Pour measured hot oil and blend well.
5. Divide the flour equally into 10 parts.
6. Mix water to each portion separately just before frying to form a thick dough.
7. Using a three star disc in murukku maker, squeeze directly in hot oil to form a big murukku.
8. When crisp remove and drain excess oil in a colander.
9. Crumble when it cools and store in air-tight container.
Onion Murukku Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Onion Murukku from Awesome Cuisine.