1 cup curd
1 heaped tsp aniseed powder (sombu)
1/2 tsp dried ginger powder
a small pince of ginger
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp pepper
salt to taste
ghee for frying
1. Cut the pumpking into two inch square pieces.
2. Pierce the pieces with a fork, fry them in hot ghee till golden brown and keep aside.
3. Take two tablespoon of ghee.
4. Fry small pieces of ginger and add powdered aniseeds, dried ginger, pepper and half a cup of water.
5. Bring to boil and add the pumpkin.
6. Beat up curd with the egg beater and add one cup of water in it and mix well.
7. Add beaten curd to the pumpkin.
8. Simmer till gravy thickens.
9. Add cumin seeds and one tsp of ghee.
10. Cook for two more minutes. Serve with pooris.
thinking of it do you mean a whisk as opposed to egg beater (egg whites)?
egg beater amount is missing