A delicious and healthy drink to cool down your body. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Water – 2 1/2 cups
Juice of 1 medium Lemon
Fresh Ginger – 1 inch piece
Salt as per taste
Chaat Masala Powder – a pinch (optional)
Oil – little
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Dry Red Chillies – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
1. Peel and extract the juice from the ginger.
2. Whisk the curd well.
3. Add water and mix well.
4. Add the lemon juice, salt, ginger extract and stir well.
5. Fry the tempering ingredients in oil for 20 seconds.
6. Add to the buttermilk.
7. Sprinkle a bit of chaat masala powder and serve at once.
7. Or add some ice cubes and serve chill.