Neer Mor (or Neer Moru/Spiced Buttermilk/South Indian Buttermilk) is a popular drink to beat the summer heat. Not only it is refreshing and delicious, it is also quite easy to make with minimal ingredients.
Curd – 2 cups, thick
Plain Water – 2 cups (adjust as required)
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Green Chillies – 2
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
1. Peel and finely chop the ginger.
2. Finely chop the green chillies, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
3. Transfer the curd to a large bowl.
4. Add enough water and mix well.
5. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix again.
6. Serve at once.
Tip: Do not add too much water else it will become too watery.