A delicious and wonderful cake made with almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts and dried cherries.
Condensed Milk – 1 tin
Marie Biscuits – 20, powdered
Cocoa Powder – 2 tblsp
Butter – 100 gms
Pistachios – 1 tblsp, chopped
Almonds – 1 1/2 tblsp, chopped
Cashew Nuts – 1 1/2 tblsp, chopped
Dried Cherries – 1 tblsp, chopped
1. Mix the biscuits and butter in a bowl.
2. Then transfer to a greased cake tin.
3. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top.
4. Pour the condensed milk, followed by the nuts and cherries.
5. Place the cake tin into a preheated oven at 200C and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Remove the cake and store in an airtight container.
Note: For this cake, instead of flour the crushed biscuits are used.
image via BBC Good Food