A basic vanilla cake consists of a butter cake baked with vanilla extract, milk, and sugar. Vanilla cakes are one of the most popular types of cakes in the world. This vanilla cake is a very basic cake recipe. It is moist and delicious.
Vanilla cake is one of the most popular bakery products in the world. It has a creamy, sweet taste with a hint of vanilla. This cake dates back to the 1800s in Europe and was originally made without eggs or cream.
Vanilla cakes are popularly served as birthday cakes, especially for fancy fancy occasions. They are also used for weddings and other celebrations like Christmas.
Basic Vanilla Cake
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Maida
- 3/4 to 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 50 g Butter unsalted, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar granulated
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix the sugar and butter.
- Whisk till creamed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Whisk again till soft peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking powder.
- Add this to the egg-vanilla mixture.
- Pour this into a greased cake pan.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven at 350F for 20 to 30 minutes or until fully baked.
- Remove and cool before slicing.