A must have during the hot summer days, this masala buttermilk is simple and easy to make with readily available ingredients at home. Can also be served as an appetizer.
Thick Curd – 1 cup
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – handful
Water – 5 cups
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
Salt as per taste
1. Add salt and water to the curd.
2. Whisk well.
3. Add onions, asafoetida powder and stir well.
4. Grind the cumin seeds, curry leaves and coriander leaves together, adding a little water.
5. Add this to the buttermilk and stir.
6. Serve at once with ice cubes if preferred.
image via YouTube
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !