Maida – 1/2 cup
Mushrooms – 1/3 cup, blanched, finely chopped
Cheese – 1/2 cup, grated
Milk – 1/4 cup
Baking Soda – a pinch
Oregano – 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – little, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix all the ingredients, except oil, in a large bowl.
2. Mix until soft and pliable.
3. Make small balls of the mixture and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the prepared balls till golden brown.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.