Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Coriander Paste – 1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Juice of 2 Lemon
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Cinnamon – 2
Cloves – 2
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
Water – 750 ml
Maida – 1/4 cup, mixed with little water
Salt as per taste
1. Pour the water into a pan and place it over low/medium flame.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, cinnamon, cloves, coriander paste, onions, pepper powder and salt.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Add turmeric powder, maida (mixed with water) and bring to a boil again.
5. Add salt and lemon juice.
6. Stir well and garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot.
I tasted this soup in BBQ Nation…loved it…thnks for the recipe
Is there any alternative to Maida?
You can try using Wheat flour or Corn flour. There would be difference in the taste but add only 2 tblsp mixed with 2 tblsp water.