Chicken Breast Fillets – 500 gms
Chicken Stock – 180 to 2100 ml
Pineapple Pieces – 450 gms, canned, drained and juice reserved
Rocket Leaves – 50 gms
Mango – 1, peeled, sliced
Avocado – 1, peeled, sliced
Prawns – 150 gms
Cashew Nuts – 1/2 cup, chopped, toasted
For the dressing:
Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp
Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
Curry Powder – 1 tblsp
Mixed Fruit Chutney (or Madras Fruit Chutney) – 1 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat a pan over moderate flame.
2. Pour the chicken stock and pineapple juice.
3. Add the chicken fillets and cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
6. Once cool, slice into small pieces.
7. Reserve the liquid.
8. Arrange the rocket leaves on a large platter.
9. Add the chicken, pinepple, mango, avocado and prawns on top.
10. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, coriander leaves and 1/4 of the reserved liquid. Keep aside.
11. Heat oil in a pan.
12. Fry the onion for a few minutes till soft.
13. Add the curry powder and fruit chutney.
14. Remove and add to the mayonnaise mixture.
15. Add salt and pepper powder.
16. Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
17. Garnish with toasted cashews.
Chicken, Prawn and Avocado Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chicken, Prawn and Avocado Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.