- Prawns – 20, large, cooked, peeled and cut in half
- Salad Onion – 1, sliced
- Spring Onions – 2, sliced
- Lemongrass – 1 tblsp, very finely chopped
- Ginger – 2 tsp, shredded
- Red Chillies – 2, deseeded and shredded
- Mint Leaves – 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
- Lime and Peanut Dressing
- Iceberg Lettuce – 3 leaves, finely shredded
- Tomato – 1, large, cut into wedges
- Cucumber – 1/2, small, deseeded and sliced
- Place the prawns in a dish with 2 tblsp of the dressing and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the onions, lemon grass, ginger, chillies, mint, coriander and lettuce.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- To serve, transfer the salad onto plates or bowls.
- Add tomato wedges and sliced cucumber.
- Place the marinated prawns on top.
- Garnish with extra dressing on top.