Bread Slices – 4, crust removed
Maida – 1/2 cup
Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Salt – a pinch
Warm Water for kneading the dough
For the Filling:
Paneer Tikka – 100 gms
Green Chillies – 2, chopped
Lime Juice – 1 tbsp
Eggs – 4 (optional)
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp
White Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Pepper – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil for shallow frying
1. Soak the bread slices in water.
2. Squeeze out the water and mix it with the maida and wheat flour till they resemble breadcrumbs.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Knead it into a dough with water.
5. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. Beat the eggs, adding salt and pepper to taste.
7. Roll out the dough into chapattis, cook on tava and remove.
8. Pour 1 tsp oil on hot tawa, immediately pour 2 tbsp of egg mixture on it.
9. Press the cooked chapatti over it.
10. Pour 1 tsp oil again on all sides of the chapattis.
11. Press the chapatti well with a ladle to cook the egg underneath and remove from the flame.
12. Make a filling on finely chopped onion, paneer, lime juice, green chillies, salt and pepper.
13. Fill each egg paratha with the paneer filling.
14. Fold like an envelope and wrap it in butter paper or aluminum foil.
15. Serve hot.