Sweet Potato – 3 cups, peeled and cut into small pieces
Pumpkin – 2 cups, peeled, seeded, pith removed and cut into small pieces
Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1 tsp
Besan Flour – 1 cup
Breadcrumbs – 2 cups
1. Cook the sweet potato and pumpkin pieces in half cup of water.
2. Add salt and cover with a lid so that they turn soft and pulpy.
3. Cook till most of the water is evaporated.
4. Remove to a mixing bowl.
5. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
6. Divide the mixture into portions.
7. Shape each portion into a circular tikki.
8. Coat each of these with bread crumbs and deep fry one at a time in hot oil till crispy and golden brown.
9. You can use this in a burger as a burger patty.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !