A healthy and easy to make breakfast waffles, these oats waffles also make for a great dessert.
- Oat Flour – 50 gms
- Baking Flour – 50 gms
- Oats – 3 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Caster Sugar – 4 tsp
- Eggs – 2, large
- Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Light Coconut Milk – 100 ml
- Coconut Oil – 3 tblsp
- Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
- Icing Sugar to decorate
- Mix the oat flour, baking flour, baking powder, oats, sesame seeds, sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Break the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk and coconut oil.
- Whisk well.
- Pour this into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter onto a preheated waffle iron and close the lid.
- When the waffle is crisp and deep golden, remove and cool.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar and serve at once.
Tip: You can also serve with a choice of syrup and fruits.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !