Oat Flour – 50 gms
Baking Flour – 50 gms
Oats – 3 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Caster Sugar – 4 tsp
Eggs – 2, large
Sesame Seeds – 1/2 tsp
Light Coconut Milk – 100 ml
Coconut Oil – 3 tblsp
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
Icing Sugar to decorate
1. Mix the oat flour, baking flour, baking powder, oats, sesame seeds, sugar and cinnamon powder.
2. Break the eggs in a separate bowl.
3. Add the milk and coconut oil.
4. Whisk well.
5. Pour this into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
6. Pour the batter onto a preheated waffle iron and close the lid.
7. When the waffle is crisp and deep golden, remove and cool.
8. Repeat with the remaining batter.
9. Sprinkle some icing sugar and serve at once.
Tip: You can also serve with a choice of syrup and fruits.