Oats – 150 gms
Coconut Milk – 50 ml
Water – 100 ml
Lemon Juice – 2 to 3 tsp
Tamarind Paste – 1/2 tsp
Green Chillies – 3 to 4
Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
Coconut – 2 tblsp
Asafoetida – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Rasam Powder – 2 tblsp
Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, finely cut
Curry Leaves – 4
Oil – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
1. Mix the oat flour with coconut milk.
2. Add tamarind paste and make a smooth fine paste.
3. Cut the green chillies into very fine pieces.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan.
5. Add cumin seeds and when they start to crackle add asafoetida powder.
6. Add ginger paste, curry leaves, corriander leaves, grated coconut and the flour paste.
7. Fry for half a minute.
8. Add rasam masala.
9. Add a glass of water.
10. If you want to cook a thick curry you minimise the quantity of water and if you opt for thin type then increase the quantity of the water.
11. Boil for a little while.
12. Add sugar, salt, lemon juice and stir.
13. Remove the pan from the heat.
14. Serve hot.
Oatmeal Curry Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Oatmeal Curry Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.