Tomatoes – 400 gms
Celery with leaves and stalk – 50 gms, chopped
Salt as per taste
1. Cut the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
2. Place in a pressure cooker with the celery and 2 cups of water.
3. Cook till soft and tender.
4. Cool completely to room temperature.
5. Once the tomatoes are absolutely cooled run in a mixer till a fine smooth pulp is obtained.
6. Strain this pulp through a strainer.
7. Add salt and pepper and serve cold garnished with celery.
Note:- You could adjust the thickness of the soup by adding some water if you want it in a thinner consistency.