All purpose flour – 1/4 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Packed brown sugar – 1/4 cup
Chopped nuts – 1/4 cup
Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
Butter or margarine – 2 tbsp, softened
All purpose flour – 2 cups, sifted
Baking powder – 2 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Egg – 1, slightly beaten
Milk – 1 1/2 cups
Melted butter – 2 tbsp
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix together flour, sugar, nuts and cinnamon in a bowl.
3. Then add butter or margarine to the above mix.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together so as to combine them perfectly.
5. In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk; add to the above flour mixture, stirring only until smooth.
6. Now mix in the melted butter.
7. Pour half the batter into a lightly greased 8″ – 10″ square pan and spread evenly.
8. Spread half of streusel topping evenly over batter.
9. Pour in the remaining batter over streusel layer. Top up with the left over streusel.
10. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !