- Boiled Eggs – 3
- Onions – 1 cup, Finely Chopped
- Tomatoes – 1 cup, Finely Chopped
- Green Chillies – 1, Finely Chopped
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tblsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper Powder – To Taste
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves – Few
- Make slits in the eggs.
- Heat oil in a kadai under medium flame.
- Temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves and finely chopped onions.
- Cook until onions turn soft.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook until tomatoes are cooked soft.
- If required, add 2 tblsp of water.
- When a gravy consistency is formed, add the boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder and cook till the masala’s are coated well to the eggs.
- Remove from flame and sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !