Christmas Coleslaw is a light and perfect dish to start your festive season. Simple and easy to make, they can be served cold or at room temperature.
White Cabbage – 2 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Red (or Purple) Cabbage – 2 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Carrots – 2, medium, peeled, finely sliced
Spring Onions – 2, finely sliced
Broccoli (or Brussel Sprouts) – 100 gms, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
For the Dressing:
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
Dijon Mustard – 1/2 tblsp
Lemon Juice as required
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Mix the cabbage, carrots, broccoli and spring onions in a large bowl.
3. Add the dressing and mix well.
4. Sprinkle black pepper powder if required.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve at once or serve cold.