Christmas Coleslaw is a light and perfect dish to start your festive season. Simple and easy to make, they can be served cold or at room temperature.
White Cabbage – 2 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Red (or Purple) Cabbage – 2 1/2 tblsp, finely chopped
Carrots – 2, medium, peeled, finely sliced
Spring Onions – 2, finely sliced
Broccoli (or Brussel Sprouts) – 100 gms, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
For the Dressing:
Plain Yogurt – 1/4 cup
Mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
Dijon Mustard – 1/2 tblsp
Lemon Juice as required
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Mix the cabbage, carrots, broccoli and spring onions in a large bowl.
3. Add the dressing and mix well.
4. Sprinkle black pepper powder if required.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve at once or serve cold.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !