A delicious and tasty side dish for roti, chapati, naan, plain rice, pulaos and biryanis.
Mushrooms – 10 to 12
Sweet Corn Kernels – 1/2 cup
Onions – 4, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 4, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 1/4 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Cashew Nuts – 20 to 25, ground to a fine paste
Coriander Leaves – handful
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
Fresh Cream as required
1. Clean and halve the mushrooms.
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
3. Saute the onions and tomatoes for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
5. Stir well.
6. Add the sweet corn kernels and mushrooms.
7. Add the cashew nut paste and mix well.
8. Cook for a few minutes, about 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
9. Remove from flame.
10. Garnish with cream and coriander leaves.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !