This delicious and easy to make appetizer snack is a variation to the popular Baby Corn Fry. Serve with chutney or sauce of choice. Ideal for any party or special occasions.
Baby Corn – 100 gms
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 to 2 tsp
Corn Flour – 1 tsp
Rice Flour – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Finely slice the baby corns and transfer to a bowl.
2. Add the red chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, corn flour, rice and salt.
3. Mix well until the baby corns are evenly coated.
4. Keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan over medium flame.
6. Fry the baby corns until golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve with chutney or sauce.