Spaghetti Carbonara is a beloved Italian pasta dish enjoyed by many worldwide. This classic recipe includes spaghetti, bacon, eggs, cheese, and black pepper. It is believed to have originated in Rome, Italy and remains a popular dish in Italian cuisine.
Carbonara is a simple yet flavorful dish that is easy to prepare. It consists of a creamy sauce made from eggs and cheese that coats the pasta, with crispy bacon adding a salty crunch. The dish is usually served hot and garnished with black pepper for an extra kick of flavour.
Spaghetti Carbonara is a great meal for kids because of its familiar taste and simple ingredients. It is a delicious way to introduce children to different types of pasta and encourage them to experiment with new flavours. With a few essential ingredients and easy steps, you can make this classic Italian dish home and enjoy it with your family and friends.
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe
Ingredients for Spaghetti Carbonara
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 1 to 2 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- 5 to 6 Bacon Slices cut into squares
- 2 to 3 Eggs beaten
- 3 to 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper Powder
How to make Spaghetti Carbonara
- Cook and drain the spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- Heat a pan over medium flame.
- Add the garlic and bacon and cook until bacon is crisp.
- Keep aside.
- Mix the eggs, olive oil, parmesan cheese, parsley and black pepper powder in a bowl.
- Transfer the drained spaghetti to a pan over low flame.
- Add the bacon and egg mixture.
- Toss well until the spaghetti is coated with the egg mixture.
- Garnish with some grated parmesan cheese and pepper powder.