A simple kids lunch box recipe that can be served as a snack too.
Bread Slices – 10, chopped
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Tomatoes – 3, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1/4 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2 tsp (adjust as per taste)
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Oil as required
Salt as per taste
1. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Pan-fry the bread pieces until crisp, remove and keep aside.
3. Add 4 tblsp of oil to the pan.
4. Fry the mustard seeds and cumin seeds for 30 seconds.
5. Add onions and saute for a minute or two.
6. Add tomatoes, salt, ginger garlic paste, red chillies and cook for another 2 minutes.
7. Pour 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil.
8. Add the fried bread pieces and coriander leaves.
9. Stir once and remove.
10. Serve as a snack or pack it for lunch.