Made with Maida, Rava and Sugar, this is a delicious and easy to make laddu.
Maida – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup, powdered
Rava – 1 tblsp
Oil – 250 ml
Ghee – 2 tblsp
Cashewnuts – 2 tblsp, broken, fried in little ghee
Cardamom Powder – 2 tsp
1. Combine maida, rava, 1 tblsp ghee and enough water in a bowl.
2. Mix well to a poori dough consistency.
3. Make small balls of the dough and roll them into small pooris.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium flame.
5. Fry the pooris till crisp and light golden.
6. Remove and drain excess oil.
7. Then crumble them in a mixie and transfer to a bowl.
8. Add the sugar and cardamom powder to the bowl.
9. Add the remaining ghee and cashewnuts.
10. Mix well and shape them into small-medium ladoos.
image credit: flickr.com/photos/pk-images/3068686764/