Noodles – 100 gms
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup
Vegetable Stock – 1 cup, thick
Onion – 2 tblsp, shredded
Vinegar – 1 tblsp
Soya Sauce – 1 tsp
Tomato Puree – 1 cup
Tomato Sauce – 2 tblsp
Butter- 1 tblsp
Green Chilli Paste – 1/4 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1/4 tsp
Ginger Paste – 1/4 tsp
Cornflour – 1 tblsp
Ajinomoto – a pinch
Sugar – little
Red Colour – a pinch
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil the noodles.
2. Drain, rinse and dry.
3. After it has dried, deep fry the noodles and keep aside.
4. Heat the butter in a frying pan.
5. Add the vegetable stock.
6. When it boils, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, sugar and red colour.
7. Add the cornflour mixed with water.
8. Remove the mixture and keep aside.
9. Heat a little oil again.
10. Fry the ginger and garlic pastes and then the green chilli paste.
11. Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes.
12. Add the vegetables and saute again.
13. Add the vegetable stock mixture and cook till the vegetables are crisp.
14. Add the salt, pepper and ajinomoto.
15. Mix the crispy noodles with the vegetables just before serving.
16. Serve hot.
American Chop Suey with Vegetables Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of American Chop Suey with Vegetables from Awesome Cuisine.