Wheat Flour – 250 gms
Maida – 250 gms
Paneer – 200 gms, crumbled
Green Chillies – 4, ground to a paste
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Coconut – 2 tsp, grated
Onions – 2, chopped
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Oil as required
Coriander Leaves – few, chopped
Salt as per taste
Ghee as required
1. Combine the wheat flour, maida, salt and ghee in a bowl.
2. Knead well to a thick, pliable dough.
3. Heat little oil in a pan.
4. Saute the onions for 2 minutes.
5. Add the paneer and stir well.
6. After a minute, add coconut, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, coriander leaves, green chilli paste and salt.
7. Stir-fry for a minute or two.
8. Make small balls of the dough and shape them into small cups.
9. Add 1 or 2 tsp of the paneer mixture and fold well.
10. Roll them into small/medium parathas.
11. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
12. Cook the prepared parathas on both sides and remove.
13. Serve hot with curd and pickle.
Paneer Paratha Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer Paratha from Awesome Cuisine.