Cauliflower paratha is very easy to make and tastes great with gobi stuffing. The method of making gobi parantha is very similar to that of the other paratha varieties. You will also find gobi paratha in most of the restaurant menus across the country.
Gobi Paratha Recipe
Ingredients for Gobi Paratha
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cauliflower Florets cleaned, washed, finely chopped or grated
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt as per taste
- Ghee as required
- 1 tbsp Oil
How to make Gobi Paratha
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
- Saute the onions for a minute.
- Add the cauliflower, ginger, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt.
- Mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Add some salt to the wheat flour and knead well to a pliable dough.
- Make small-medium discs and place 1 or 2 tsp of the cauliflower mixture.
- Cover with the sides and shape it into a firm ball.
- Roll this again into a medium size paratha.
- Heat a tawa over medium flame.
- Cook the paratha on both sides with little ghee.
- Serve hot with side dish of choice. Tastes great with Mixed vegetable pickle.