2 cups milk
Few strands of kesar
2 tsp sugar (more as per you taste)
1. Blanch the almonds, peel and cut into thin slices, lengthwise
2. Soak kesar in 1tbsp warm milk for 10-15 minutes
3. Bring milk to boil
4. Add soaked kesar, sugar and almonds
5. Let it simmer on slow flame for a min
6. Stir well
7. Pour into cup, from a height
8. This way a lot of froth will form on the milk.
9. Serve piping hot
Making time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
Badam Milk Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Badam Milk from Awesome Cuisine.