A delicious Indo-Chinese recipe loved by kids and adults. Can be packed for school/office lunch or served as an lunch or after school dish.
Plain Noodles – 200 gms
Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Carrot – 1/4 cup, finely sliced or chopped
Cabbage – 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Beans – 1/4 cup, chopped
Capsicum – 1/2 cup, chopped
Baby Corn (or Cauliflower) – 1/4 cup, chopped
Tomato Sauce – 2 to 3 tsp
Chilli Sauce – little
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
2. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Drain and keep aside.
3. Heat little oil in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add the vegetables and saute for a minute.
5. Add the tomato sauce, chilli sauce and salt.
6. Stir well and cook for a minute.
7. Add the noodles and mix again until well combined.
8. Cook for another minute more.
9. Transfer to a serving dish.
10. Serve at once.