Naan is one of the most popular dishes across India. There are quite a few variations to this and Garlic Naan is one of the famous ones.
Maida – 1 cup, sieved
Butter – 1 tsp, melted
Curd – 2 tsp
Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful
Butter – as required
1. Combine maida, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Add melted butter, curd, garlic paste, coriander leaves and enough water.
3. Knead well to a thick, pliable dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Make small balls of the dough and roll them out into small circles or as desired.
5. Brush the top with a little water.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Add the prepared naan and cook, covered, on both sides till light brown spots start to appear.
8. Brush the top with butter and sprinkle a bit of coriander leaves.
9. Serve with side dish of choice.