Cauliflower – 1, chopped
Corn Flour – 4 tblsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Boil a pan of water with little salt.
2. Add the cauliflower pieces and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Combine all the other ingredients with little water to a thick batter.
4. Add the cauliflower pieces and mix well so that each piece is evenly coated with the batter.
5. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Add the cauliflower pieces and fry till golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.
Gobi 65 (Cauliflower 65) Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Gobi 65 (Cauliflower 65) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.