Cauliflower – 1, chopped
Corn Flour – 4 tblsp
Maida – 2 tblsp
Rice Flour – 2 tblsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Pepper Powder as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Boil a pan of water with little salt.
2. Add the cauliflower pieces and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Combine all the other ingredients with little water to a thick batter.
4. Add the cauliflower pieces and mix well so that each piece is evenly coated with the batter.
5. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan.
7. Add the cauliflower pieces and fry till golden brown.
8. Remove and drain excess oil.
9. Serve hot.
Gobi 65 (Cauliflower 65) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Gobi 65 (Cauliflower 65) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.