Bread Slices – 6 to 8
Eggs – 4
Onions – 2, finely chopped
Capsicum – 1, chopped, seeds removed
Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 4 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions and capsicums for a minute.
3. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
4. Break the eggs into the pan and cook until done.
5. Sprinkle coriander leaves and remove the pan from flame.
6. Heat a tawa over medium flame.
7. Add a little oil and toast the bread slices until golden.
8. Spread the egg mixture on one slice and cover with the other. If desired, cut them into 2 triangles.
9. Serve with ketchup or chutney of choice.
Tip: If desired, you can add cheese slices, sliced tomatoes and lettuce.
Note: image is for illustration purposes only and not that of the actual recipe.