Pineapple – 115 gms, lightly crushed
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Sour Cream – 1 tblsp
Eggs – 3, beaten
Cream – 2 tblsp
Whole Milk – 2 tblsp
French Bread – 6 slices, cut into 3/4 inch thick
Maple Syrup – 1 tblsp
1. Mix the cream and whole milk. Keep aside.
2. Transfer the eggs, vanilla, sour cream, pineapple, cream-milk mixture and maple syrup to a blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Heat a shallow pan over medium flame.
5. Place the bread slices and pour the egg mixture over.
6. Allow them to soak thoroughly and flip over the other side.
7. Heat a pan over medium flame.
8. Place the bread slices and cook until golden brown on both sides.
9. Sprinkle some icing sugar and garnish with pineapple slices.
10. Serve as a breakfast dish.
image credit: auntmama.com