Chicken Breasts – 1 kg, skinless, boneless, cubed
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp, toasted
Coriander Seeds – 1/2 tsp, toasted
Yogurt – 1 cup
Garlic – 2 to 3 cloves, chopped
Ginger – 1 tblsp, peeled, chopped
Oil – 1 1/2 tblsp + some more for brushing
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
Lemon Zest – 1/2 tsp, grated
Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
Lemon Wedges to garnish
1. Combine and grind the yogurt, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and zest, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, salt and 1 1/2 tblsp oil.
2. Grind to a puree till smooth and keep aside.
3. Transfer the chicken cubes to a large bowl and add the marinade.
4. Evenly coat the chicken pieces and marinate for 6 hours.
5. Skewer the chicken pieces onto wooden skewers and place them on a greased broiler pan.
6. Roast the chicken, turning once, in a preheated oven or broiler for about 10 minutes.
7. Remove when cooked and brown spots appear.
8. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Tandoori Chicken Tikka Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tandoori Chicken Tikka Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.