- Dried Lentils – 1 1/2 cups
- Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Ground Black Pepper
- Tomatoes – 2, large, deseeded, chopped
- Salad Onion – 1, small, finely chopped
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
- Basil Leaves – 2 tblsp
- Parsley – 2 tblsp
- Kalamata Olives – 10
- Capers – 1 1/2 tblsp, drained
- Feta Cheese – 2 tblsp, diced
- Rinse the lentils and boil in unsalted water till tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add 2 tblsp of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining olive oil and lemon juice with the tomato, onion, garlic, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add to the lentils and stir.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with olives, capers and cheese.